Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Changes

Well, it just about killed me to change the "About Me" paragraph to the right to reflect the girls' changes in age. I got teary watching K open her presents last week and laughed watching L open her presents at her birthday party. I have so much to say about each one of them. I have enjoyed getting to watch them grow and change over the last year, watching personalities blossom. Not only do the look different, they have very different personalities. They are currently happily playing with each other in their room, enjoying one of L's prizes from her party. I'll post all about the birthdays when I can access my big computer that has all the pictures on it. Hope all is well!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

You get a double whammy every year... watching them turn a year older within a week of each other. It's so bittersweet, isn't it?

Kristie said...

Can't wait to see pictures from and hear all about these sweet girls birthdays. Karina is so excited about hers coming up. Man they grow fast!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe K is 7. I guess it is because I remember so vividly when she was born. Thanks for allowing me to apart of their lives. I enjoy being an "aunt".