Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Three

For today's list, I thought I would get in the Christmas spirit this first week of December with a Christmas-themed list.
  1. Watching the kids open presents on Christmas morning in our own house
  2. Eating lots of dressing (and a little turkey) for Christmas dinner
  3. A room aglow with the lights from the Christmas tree
  4. My children's homemade ornaments
  5. The smell of cinnamon and spice candles
  6. Singing Silent Night acapella on Christmas Eve
  7. Wine and cheese for Christmas Eve dinner
  8. Listening to my children sing the now familiar Christmas hymns
  9. All of our family gathering for Christmas dinner
  10. The quiet of Christmas Night

1 comment:

security equipment said...

Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.