Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back!

As promised, I'm back to give you all the wonderful, mundane details of our lives here at Maison de Mama. And they are so wonderful and mundane all at the same time.

Let's recap what's happened over the last (almost) two months
  • S went out of town for the first time with the kids out of school
  • His parents arrived with B, his sister, and her four kids, P, M, A, & W
  • We spent almost every day with them doing tons of fun things
  • K and L both celebrated their birthdays (K is now 6, L is now 4)
  • H learned a new word: "No!"
  • VBS (one word of advice to all you mamas out there who will be sending their kids to VBS next year: pre-register)
  • One last hurrah with B and her kids
  • Somewhere in here H got 2 new teeth with a third about to pop through at any moment. I'm not sure how I missed the 2 new ones but I did as I only discovered it today.

I think the gist of the list (ha!) is that we've been really busy doing really fun things. And even though there's a certain stress related to having 5 extra people around for over a month, we had a blast with them. H really took up with P and was definitely missing him the first few days they were gone. I've finally downloaded all the pictures and will post them very soon.

It's good to be back!

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Can't wait to see photos and hear about your summer fun!