Friday, July 4, 2008

Random Pictures

As I was downloading the pictures from the previous post, I found a "random pictures" file that has some really interesting photos in it. I thought I'd share a few.

This is a picture of H from VBS last year. It was about this time last year that our church had VBS and a friend took a picture of him as we were waiting to pick K and L up at the end of the day. He's changed a lot since then...


This is a picture of my grandfather reading to me and my friend Josh, who is a month younger than me.


And here's a picture of K and her friend, Katelyn, playing princess.


Emma, our friend's dog. I just love the angle of the photo.

One more, this one of K meeting L for the very first time.

What pictures are you hiding on your computer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have lots of pictures hiding on my computer. i should dig them up. good idea!