Thursday, September 11, 2008

L's Prayer

Each night at bedtime, S prays with the girls and then I sing with them or read, they get to choose. Usually, S prays with them by himself. I think it's great for them to have something special with Daddy. Tuesday night, I just happened to be in there while they were praying and I'm so glad I was because I got to hear L's prayer. It went something like this...

"Our Father, who art in heaven. Dear Jesus, thank you for the food you gave us today. Thank you that when we were at Granny's house today, I got to have two gummy worms and my sister only got one gummy worm. And thank you for the banana cream soup pie that my sister ate and that Daddy got my piece so I didn't have to eat it. In Jesus' name, Amen."

Well, at least she has a thankful heart and those priorities in line.

No comments: