Monday, April 6, 2009

Insert Title Here

I can't seem to come up with a title for this as it's such a random post. Yesterday the kids were playing outside in the afternoon when the sprinklers came on. Instead of running inside, they decided to run in the sprinklers. In their clothes. They were having such a good time, I just couldn't make them stop. When the sprinklers went off, they were very distraught so S turned them back on for a few more minutes of fun. They were all sopping wet and immediately went into the tub. Of course I didn't have my camera and was having too much fun watching them so I have no pics to share.

S surprised me Saturday night by telling me that his boss told him to work from home this week. I cried when he said this as he's been gone for the last two months with only one week at home. Such a sweet blessing.

And I'll leave you with an L-ism:
L: Mama, do you know what?
Me: Yes, and his brother Why.
L: No, it doesn't have anything to do with H!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Yippee! So glad S is home this week... you should've joined the little ones in the sprinklers!

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

I just posted but used S's name so I got rid of it real quick. The sprinklers sound fun. Jeff's is putting some in for us himself. Big job, yucky yard for now. So glad you have some time with your man. Oh and L's ism so cute as usual.