Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You Can't Get Rid of Us That Easily

It's been way too long since I last posted and much has happened in that time. This is really the first opportunity I've had to sit down and think about what I can post. I have some sweet Easter pics to share and a few from our visit to the strawberry patch. The only issue is that they're still on the camera which is downstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it. Such is life.

Now on to what's really on my mind. I mentioned awhile back that S lost his job, got a new one, and we were going to have to move. This was not something I was thrilled about. I am willing to do it but not just super happy about it. However, we got word today that S is being moved to another contract, which means a different job that will allow him to work from home wherever that home may be. Which means we don't have to move.


I am BEYOND thrilled. The emotional roller coaster I've ridden over the last 4+ months has really taken its toll. And I've been forced to my knees, praying for God's guidance and wisdom, seeking to do His will. The journey has been rough and it's going to be another adjustment having S working from home rather than being gone all the time but it's an adjustment I'm willing to make!


A huge thank you to all of you who prayed faithfully for us. We have certainly felt it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! I know you are so happy!

Talk about taking a load off! :)

boomama said...

THRILLED for y'all! Yay!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Still smiling about your news!

emily said...

yaaaay!!! you know i'm so happy about this news!!! you have stayed so strong through all the uncertainties of the last several months, and i am so so thankful that God has given us more time with you!! praise the Lord!!