Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dinner For Two

Last night, S and I had the pleasure of dining at home sans children. We dropped the kids off at Gran and Granddad's where they spent the night. While we could have gone out, we opted to stay in and cook some wonderful food. On the menu:

Mixed greens salad with warm goat cheese, balsamic reduction and olive oil

Peppercorn encrusted beef tenderloin with a mushroom cognac cream sauce, served with a side of steamed asparagus


It's a good thing we didn't have anything planned for dessert!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Soooo, will you guys come to my house and cook? I'll buy the groceries, you bring the epicurian talent and laughs.

mama said...

I'm happy to cook at your house any time! Or you could just come here for a visit and I'll whip up something yummy for you.

Anonymous said...

Yum!!!

Denby? We have those, too! Never knew!