Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If I Had a Sledgehammer...

...I'd use it on my washing machine. I'm so tired of that thing always being off balance. When we bought it, we had very little money and bought the most expensive one we could afford. Not bottom-of-the-line but pretty close. And it has served me well for many years. It still serves me well as long as there are clothes in there. But if there are sheets or towels in it, it throws it off balance. I used my trusty level and there's nothing uneven about it. It lines up nice and neat.

I'm so done with this thing it's not even funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just let one of the kids sit on it so it will stay still.

:)

mama said...

Maybe they'll think it's a ride of some sort. Ooh, it could be a game of whoever stays on the longest wins!