Monday, September 24, 2007

The Simple Things

I've been inspired by my friend, Mod Girl, to look for the beauty in the simple things of life. If you want to see some really wonderful pictures of the beauty in every day life, please check out her site. She has a wonderful eye for light and rejoicing in the world we've been blessed with.

In trying to see the beauty of every day life, I took a few pictures of things around my house. Now, I'm no photographer and I have no eye for light but I think they came out pretty well.

K colored on her hand with sidewalk chalk and water and put her handprints all over the wall by our garage door. I was about to get angry but realized that I had a real treasure in those prints.

K's tricycle in the yard next to our (overgrown) herb garden.


1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Oh wow, what a compliment! Wow. Thanks so much for your sweet words. As I've said before, I'm just a girl with a camera and a few ideas. In fact, the professor laughed at me last night when I asked where "my" camera was, because everyone around our house knows that the cameras belong to him!