Tuesday, September 18, 2007

When the Hubby's Away

Hubby is on a business trip this week so it's just me and the kids around the house. I was able to snap a few pictures of H this morning as he was giggling in his rocker chair. Unfortunately, the really good picture of him smiling is on my phone, not my camera. Sigh. I also got a good picture of the girls helping me taste the icing for one of the cakes I made for the church dinner tomorrow night. It's plain old vanilla but it's loaded with sugar so they love it.

I wish I had more to talk about but I'm in survival mode this week, floating in a sea of dirty dishes, dirty clothes that need to be washed, clean clothes that need to be folded and put away, and general home maintenance. And what am I doing? Blogging. That's code for procrastinating. I'm very good at that. See? I've managed to get more sentences out because I don't want to clean. Ugh.


Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I'm flying solo, too. The professor is in Chicago. I hope the dinner goes well tonight.

Anonymous said...

I confess, I use blogging to procrastinate too, sometimes - like NOW when I need to get M up from her nap and feed the kids lunch - and clean the house because we have small group here tonight - EEEEK!

:)

I hope you had a great week and managed well w/out S home. Love you!