Sunday, September 16, 2007

Where Has the Time Gone?

I just noticed that it's been an entire week since I've posted anything. Was I really that busy this week that I couldn't find a few minutes to post a few words? I guess so. That, or I was being very lazy, wasting time in other areas.

I have zero pictures of the kids from this week. H is starting to sleep through the night with greater frequency and I'm lovin' it. The only problem is that he's very hungry throughout the rest of the day. I'm thinking it's time for some cereal or something other than a full liquid diet.

This week promises to be crazy, too, as S is going on his first work-related trip with his new job. Plus, I have agreed to help my mother-in-law with our church's Wednesday night meal. Add that to all the normal stuff we have to do and it's going to be one wild week!

Hopefully, I'll have time to take some pictures of the craziness.

No comments: