Thursday, October 23, 2008

Growing Up

On Tuesday afternoon, as the sun was beginning to wane, I forced the kids outside to get some fresh air. They had been inside most of the day and were going stir crazy (and about to drive me crazy) so they went outside to play, even H. He loves being out there but with a crawler, it's hard to want him to be out there. He either gets his legs dirty or his pants come back caked with dirt. Ah, the joy of having a boy. He also likes to climb the stairs of the play house which scares me to death. But the antics of H outside is another post entirely.

K has been nursing a loose tooth for some time now. I think it was back in the spring when we first noticed it was slightly loose. Finally it was loose enough to come out but hung in there for over a week. She pulled it out on the back porch and you would have thought she had won the lottery. She was so proud! She is the last person in her class to lose a tooth so this was really exciting.

I'll post a couple of pictures if I remember to download them. I just had to tell you that my baby is growing up!

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

There are teeth falling out everywhere! Boo swallowed his second one yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Pictures, please! Nana wants pictures! She needs a new desktop picture!

Kisses--

Nana