Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Each year our little preschool takes a field trip to the pumpkin patch. This year was no exception and I went with L. It was so much fun. Their little class did such fun things including pumpkin painting, games, hide & seek, and a hay ride. L's class is a wonderful group of 4-year-olds, probably the best behaved group I've seen in a long time. They got to ride the bus, have a picnic lunch at the pumpkin patch, and ride the bus back to school. Riding the bus is a BIG deal when you're four. Here are some pictures of our day.

Nothing says "pumpkins" like jeans and your pink cowgirl boots. This picture is, to me, quintessential L.

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Fun! I love the cowgirl boots. Cute photos, I especially love the first one and the last one.