Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Words, They Do Escape Me

A few months ago I found a fantastic deal on shampoo while at our neighborhood pharmacy. They had a name-brand shampoo that had a free, full-size detangling spray attached. Plus, they were marked buy one get one free so I got 4, full-size products for the price of one. Can't beat that deal. The detangling spray is perfect for the girls after hours in the pool or post-bath. I honestly don't know what they do after their hair has been washed but it looks like it has been teased with a fine tooth comb.

I put the shampoo away until I needed it. When I got out the detangling spray for the girls, I noticed this printed on the back of the bottle. Keep in mind this is a direct quote.
"Hair knottier than your stomach after a questionable hookup? Smooth things out with [insert product name here]. The heat-activated silk protein formula gives you intoxicating shine...for better luck next time."
I'll give you a moment to pull your lower jaw off the floor.

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Yeah, I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

i am at a loss for words, but you can imagine what i'm thinking!