Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Out of Town

I'm on a very unexpected trip to the city where S got his new job. They needed him here for a few days and I, at the very last minute, decided to come with him. I'm checking out houses, schools, and taking the time to relax and read.

I have pictures of the hair fiasco and L's hair turned out really cute. Even though we were trying to grow it out, the style fits her. H's hair is, well, buzzed and he looks so different but still has all his H personality. I will post them when I get home.

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

The Schreiber Family said...

I cannot believe that about the hair and scissors. THANKFULLY, we haven't had that mishap yet. Definitely looking forward to pics!
What new town will you be moving to? O or T? :) Excited for you guys!