Saturday, February 7, 2009

(Still) Laughing

The conversations I have with L just crack me up. She just has a way of phrasing things that are humorous. Here's the conversation we had last night at the dinner table:

L: Hey! There's Cinderella on my cup and she's wearing the same dress as me! (She had on her blue Cinderella princess dress)
Me: Yeah, you both look so pretty.
L: But hers is a little different right here (pointing to the chest region). Mommy? When am I going to get bras?
Me: (After pausing a moment to collect myself) What?
L: When am I going to get bras?
Me: Do you mean breasts?
L: Yeah.
Me: Um, probably not until you're 12 or 13.
L: Like when I'm in class and have earrings? Yay!

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Thanks for making me laugh, L! Hey, at least she's not afraid to ask!