Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Ten things I love about S


1. He has more patience than I do.
2. He plays with his children.
3. He loves his children.
4. He loves his mother.
5. When he's passionate about something, he puts his whole heart into it.
6. He puts up with everything I hand him.
7. He makes me laugh on a daily basis.
8. He always puts his family first.
9. He cooks dinner when I don't feel like it (and even sometimes when I do).
10. He encourages me and tells me he loves me every day.


Happy Anniversary, Honey!


(There are more but this post could go on forever)

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Wishing you both a happy anniversary. That chilly weekend in VA was fun... and we still talk about Spencer!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful... I'm just praising God for how He's blessed you with the gift your hubby is to you! Happy Anniversary!!