Wednesday, November 7, 2007

H is 6 Months Old!

I know I say this a lot but I'm so amazed at how fast H's first year is going. He's getting so big so fast, it feels like one really long day since he got here (a friend of mine says, "The days are long but the years are short"). For those of you who need to know specifics, H went to the doctor this morning and he is a whopping 18lbs, 15oz and 27" long. He is a chunk! He's gained 13 pounds in 6 months. That's a lot to me. The best news is that he's all caught up for his age group, landing in the 75th percentile for a normal 6-month-old boy. That is great! No wonder my arms are sore by the end of the day!

(I'm including a picture of L and H because L wanted to be in the picture and I took about 10 trying to get both of their faces in the frame. It wasn't my best picture-taking venture.)

No comments: