Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Children, The Cats

My dad and stepmother have 3 cats: George, Audrey, and Proctor. They are sweet and funny cats, mostly hiding when we show up with our brood. The one thing they love is a good box. I don't really know what it is but a good box will provide hours of entertainment for these animals.

(Can you see where this is going?)

Today I got a new stroller for H. We purchased a "travel system" when I was pregnant with K that has lasted all these years. The carseat part is still just fine but the stroller part is, well, falling apart. All of the straps have dry rotted so that I can't buckle H into it should I want to take him out of his carseat. I find that detail to be very important in a stroller. Since he's already proven to be a wiggle worm, I don't want to risk him falling out of said stroller.

I found a great deal on a stroller online. Free shipping. Excellent price. Tons of accessories and attachments. Clearance item. Cool color. Did I mention that I got a really good price? Anyhoo, it came today and I spent the last half hour putting it together in our kitchen. It really wasn't that difficult except for the two little girls "helping." As I was figuring out all the accessories, the girls found the box. They played in that thing forever and it's still sitting on the floor of our kitchen.

I've just gotten a really good idea for Christmas...

No comments: