Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh, the Things They Say

I have always been able to talk with my children easily. We just have fun together. We usually talk about what they did that day during dinner. I have long thought that K would be my most vocal one, that I wouldn't have to ask much of her, that she would tell me things and L would be the one I have to pull information out of. This has not been the case as of late. When I ask K what she did at school her answer is, "I don't know." It's as if I have to pull teeth to get out of her what she did at school.

L, on the other hand, is a fountain of information. She told me that she and her friends were going to get motorcycles, pink, of course, and ride around. They had this whole plan to ride around on their pink motorcycles with their pink helmets. Of course, that's just for the girls. The boys were going to have black motorcycles except for H (one of her boyfriends). H was going to get a red one because red is his favorite color.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in L's class. The conversations that must go on!

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Lately I've had trouble getting information out of Boo about school. He's just started saying, "We did work." Must be an age thing. I sense that he's ready for a nice long break -- Christmas vacation hurry fast!