Saturday, February 2, 2008

H is 9 Months Old!

I know I say this every time but I truly can't believe he's 9 months old already! He's getting so big (21.5 pounds) and changing so much. I love his age as he's sitting on his own but not crawling just yet. He really wants to but just can't seem to get things going. He's definitely a Mama's boy and makes me smile all the time. He's way more interested in table food than that horrible baby food which is funny to me. He sees what we eat and wants that, not what I'm actually feeding him. He likes just about everything I put in his mouth. I'm convinced that he has just one look when I take his picture. I have about 100 pictures of him making the exact same face.

He is a joy to have around and I can't wait to see what he'll do in this next month. It won't be long before we're celebrating his first birthday!


2 comments:

Beth said...

These are so cute. We have several photos just like the laptop one you posted :-)

My "little baby" is so chubby, too...over 17lbs at 6 months!

I know what you mean about not being able to wait till his first birthday. Such fun!

Anonymous said...

so adorable...love those chubby cheeks.

i'll post a hair pic as soon as i get one. i don't take pictures of myself you know.