Tuesday, February 12, 2008

L-ism of the Day

I realize it's been awhile since I've posted and I do have things to tell but I don't have time at the moment. I have a couple of blogs in the works, one on comfort and one on lessons from the kitchen.

In the meantime, enjoy these few L-isms heard over the last few days.

Nana: Are you going to come visit me at school and play with the Smart Board?
L: Yes, but I want to play with the smart girls.

S gave me a hug the other day and L came up to us, wrapped her arms around both of our legs and said, "I love you guys. These are L hugs."

Me: L are you a mess?
L: (very enthusiastically) Yes!

L, in her room playing with her Ariel doll, singing "some day I'll be part of your world." I think we've seen that movie one too many times.

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Can't wait for you to unveil your new blogging endeavors!