Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You've Got Questions, Foy Has Answers

I received in the mail today my Auburn Alumni magazine. I've actually really enjoyed reading it and seeing what's going on at Auburn. They really do put hard work into the mag and create some really neat stories.

One little snippet caught my eye. It was the Foy Student Union question line. I had forgotten about this service that Foy provided. You see, for those of you who are unfamiliar with Auburn, you can call Foy and ask them any question and they'll give you the answer. This really works; you talk to a live person and they give you the answer you need. I remember calling them in school but don't remember my question. It was such fun. Well, the Today Show caught wind of this and it was featured on air in November. Oh, I wish I had seen it!

If you were like me and missed it, here's the You Tube link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lI1IDHYxz0I

Enjoy and War Eagle!

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is funny! I've never heard of it. The Today Show spot made me smile.

Anonymous said...

and you know Hannah had to get a War Eagle in! thanks for sending me that link!