Friday, February 29, 2008

Mama's New Ride

A few months ago I mentioned that we were getting a new car. Well, it's here and we are loving it! (BTW, this is the aforementioned fun post.) Here are a few pictures of our new toy...
The new car with all the bells and whistles. My favorite part is the automatic liftgate. At the push of a button, the back opens and closes. That's the only thing I was insistent upon. The driver's seat, showing off all the gears. We didn't get every bell and whistle but we got what we thought necessary.The rear, including a third row. Getting the kids in and buckled is so much easier now that we have a third row. Plus, we have seats for grandparents when they visit so that we only have to take one car. This picture is dedicated to Papa who wanted a picture of the inside before it got destroyed by children.And last, but not least, the one and only piece of flair on the car. I don't believe in crazy bumper stickers but I will allow this! Pay no attention to the dates on the sticker. I'm waiting on the new one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how AUsome!

Beth said...

I wondered to myself the other day about your new ride. I remembered the post in which you talked about ordering it. Yippee! We have a Suburban, but before that it was a small early 90's Explorer w/only 2 rows. Very crowded w/3 carseats...and like you said, couldn't go in one car w/company. Yahoo for space! Enjoy!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Very nice! I like it a lot. Don't you love all the nice, new space?! Enjoy!

I have to ask... what kind of car is it? You didn't mention that tidbit and I can't tell from the photos (probably because I'm vehicle illiterate...)

annaj said...

Wow - good choice! Very nice!

mama said...

It's a GMC Acadia.