Monday, March 3, 2008

H is 10 Months Old!

When I do these posts, I realize how fast H's first year is going by. While the beginning was slow and rough, these last few months have flown by. I find that after the post is done, it seems like forever before I get to do a new one. Then, all of sudden, the time has come again to update my sidebar to add yet another month.

H is growing and changing very rapidly. He's starting to pull up on things, he goes from a crawl position to sitting with little trouble. This caused us to lower his crib and oh, that was so hard for me. It signaled the end of his being a real baby and moving to being an infant who will so very soon be a toddler. He loves to talk and to play. He's just a lot of fun right now and weighs in at a whopping 22 pounds, 3 ounces!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I know that grin must melt your heart every single day. He is beautiful and so happy.

Kristie said...

He is just too cute! What a little blessing!

Nana said...

He is just HANDSOME!