Friday, March 28, 2008

The Boy is Like His Mama

When I was little, my mother caught me feeding our dog, Max, Nilla Wafers in our pantry. I was around the age of 3 and I would take a bite of a wafer and feed the rest to Max.
Since H has been crawling, he's learned he can get into pretty much what he wants within his reach.

Case in point: Today I was in my room getting a recipe off of my old computer (more on that disaster later). As I was searching for the file I so desperately needed, I heard H rummaging around on the floor at the end of my bed (I couldn't see him). However I could hear him swallowing. That's never a good sign unless I know what he's eating. The boy does like to eat.

I gingerly placed the laptop on the bed and quickly got up to see what he was eating. This is the picture that greeted me...

I will not go into details as to how the cookies got in my room (I believe it involved a child wanting a snack) but when I started picking up the cookies, I found several "slightly used" ones amongst the "good" ones.

3 comments:

emily said...

that is priceless. definitely one to show to the girlfriend one day!!!

Beth said...

Cute! Cowgirl has now hit that stage, too...foraging, exploring...she's everywhere!

Anonymous said...

how cute!