Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I must brag a bit about my sweet husband and children. First of all, I was allowed to sleep in this morning as S got up with the kids. Then I was met with breakfast in bed (yummy omelet with fresh rosemary, thyme, fresh spinach, fontina cheese, and yellow peppers, bacon, and sweet tomatoes). This was all presented to me on a tray decorated with a lily from our garden. Our lilies were planted a couple of years ago and have just started to bloom. They smell so sweet! K made me a precious card with pictures she drew herself. And they all signed a card for me, except for H who would just want to eat the pen.

What a precious family I have!

Proverbs 23:25
May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice! (And I do!)

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

How lovely! You have a very sweet family -- and the omelet sounds divine!

I love the verse from Proverbs.