Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag, Blog Style

I'm not one to normally get tagged for these things but I figured I would do this one for Sporty Mama. Here are the rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag a new set of bloggers by linking them.

Basically, I'm completely odd but I had to come up with only six so here they are, in random order:
  1. I hate being hot, especially at night. I would love to live somewhere that stayed about 68 degrees year round.
  2. I can fit my fist in my mouth.
  3. I will take the pecans off of a pecan pie and just eat the inside (which is basically sugar and eggs) because I don't like pecans.
  4. I had three imaginary friends when I was little: Dank, Mimp, and Little Girl. Don't ask where I got the names but I often blamed things on Little Girl. They lived in the fireplace until they had to move. Behind our sofa.
  5. Roaches creep me out. I can handle any other kind of bug, snake, worm, or crawly creature except roaches. They make my toes curl.
  6. I love Project Runway. I'm not into fashion, I don't love to sew, nor have I made any clothes. Ever. But I love this show. Don't ask me why.

Now, who to tag? I think I'll tag Mod Girl because, well just because. We need to hear some quirky things about her! Ooh, and Ten Little Toes. That would be a fun one!

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get to it soon.

The average temp of Boone, NC is 68 (according to my friend Erin who told me that yesterday) -- you should move there!