Monday, May 5, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at K and L's school. They really do work hard all year to teach our children about our world from a Biblical perspective, not to mention the work they do after school hours.

To begin the week, we were to bring a yummy treat for both the teacher and the aide in the classroom. Since L attends on Mondays as well that meant 4, yes 4, yummy treats for which Mama is responsible. So I decided to use a mix from Tastefully Simple and bake their chocolate pound cake in four small loaf pans to cut back on the amount I had to deal with. Then I wrapped them in blue tissue paper to make it look extra pretty. I think they turned out quite nice!


1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Good idea and they turned out very cute. I like your terra cotta colored wall.