Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Strawberry Patch

Here are the much anticipated pictures of our girls at the strawberry patch. I ended up getting more pictures of L's class than of K's although I don't know how. I guess I was busy picking strawberries for us to take home rather than taking pictures. I had fun both times. L's idea was to pick them and eat them right away without paying for them. I let her do it a few times! She ended up with strawberry juice all down the front of her dress. We made strawberry shortcake and froze some of them for smoothies later on down the road.

Enjoy!



This is K's picture of the cow. She was so excited about it because it was a baby cow and she was dying to have a picture of it. Hence the fence.The end of picking after a long, hot day. You can sort of see the strawberry juice on L's dress!

No comments: