Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here Comes Trouble

I spent most of my afternoon going through toys, discarding the ones that were just past their prime and recycling the ones we no longer needed. Both K and L have birthdays just around the corner and I have a feeling they will be receiving a new supply.

H's favorite activity, however, is destruction. After all the care I took in sorting toys, putting them back into organized bins and cleaning up all the mess left over, this is what I found H doing...

Of course, once I got the camera out, L wanted to be in the picture with H.I'm pretty sure they're going to be a bad combo in about 10 years. I just have a hunch.

(As a brief aside, at dinner H said "na-na" for banana and said "sees" for cheese when I told L to say "cheese!" for the camera. Oh, he's so talented!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.