Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lots of Fun, No Pictures

Yesterday my sister-in-law, B, and I took 4 of our children to a local water park (K, L, and her two youngest, W and A). Much fun was had by all. Unfortunately my camera was placed perfectly by my computer. Such is life. We really did have a blast with the kids. K and L got to practice their swimming and W and A had a competition to see who could go down the big water slide the most.

B and I got to relax and watch the kids from the sidelines until it got too hot and we then cooled off in the water. K and L spent most of their time swimming "under the bridge". We were all exhausted but had a fabulous time.

I am so grateful to have this time with family we rarely get to see. Our family is precious to us and we have really enjoyed the time spent together.

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Water park... fun! Wish were there.