Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Extravaganza, Part One

I'm back! Get ready for some pictures of the kiddos. I've got Halloween and Veteran's Day pictures to share with you so let's start with Halloween.
K was an Auburn cheerleader even though we aren't having the best of seasons. I'm still a proud supporter of my Tigers but it's just not the season we hoped it would be. There's always next year!

L wanted to be a princess so I let her pick from the many princess outfits we already own and she chose wisely. They had face painting at school that day and I thought it looked really cute.



Poor H. This a picture of him on Halloween but not in costume. He was Eeyore for all of about 45 minutes and I didn't have the camera in my hand. I was too busy manning L's class booth and chasing around an 18-month-old who really wanted to go up the stairs to the Treat Walk. It was interesting to say the least.

There's more but I'll put that in a separate post...

No comments: