Monday, April 28, 2008

A Birthday and Other Things

Um, so H's birthday is Friday. That's right; Friday. He'll be one. He's having his first birthday. I'm amazed at how fast this year has gone (it's had its slow moments, too). I have been working on a letter to him that I'll post on his birthday.


As for the fabric mentioned in the previous post, here's what I found out. They don't have it. It's on the website but they don't have it. And they don't know when they'll get any more in. Yeah. I didn't even hear her type anything into a computer to find out about it. Her first words were "I don't know about that fabric. It's on my website?" So if you're interested in fabrics, please don't call this place. I'm pretty sure they don't know what they're doing.

L went to a strawberry farm near our house last week and I got some great pictures. K is going this week so I'll post a bunch of pictures after that event. L had a great time and we came home with some really wonderful strawberries. I let the girls help me make shortcake to have for dessert that night. I'll post that recipe later since I'm upstairs, it's downstairs and I just don't feel like going to get it right now. I know, I'm lazy.

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Well, I'm sorry that you're not going to get your fabric from them at a good price. We recently had a similar experience with UnicaHome -- their e-commerce is awful. If you can't support a good website then don't have one!

Can't believe H will be 1 this week!