Thursday, April 10, 2008

L-ism of the Day

We're in Alabama visiting my family so I have been blog-neglectful this week. I promise to update everyone when we get home and settled. However, I'll give you this little L-ism to whet your appetite.

The other night my mom and I took the kids for dinner. As is commonplace, L had to use the facilities as soon as we sat down. So I took her and K to the restroom before our dinner came. It turned out that I, too, needed the restroom so I after I finished my business L exclaimed, "Good job tee-teeing, Mama! You did a great job!"

BTW, there was someone in the next stall and L said this in her "outside" voice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how dare you neglect your blog. i did the same thing.

Beth said...

Love it!

emily said...

oh yes, the potty comments at full volume. at least yours was IN the bathroom!! we just got home from st. augustine... yesterday, we were waiting to tour the historic flagler college, standing in the middle of the beautiful mosaic-filled rotunda with 100+ other tourists... and ethan comes BOUNDING from the restroom to the middle of the rotunda, exCLAIMing, "MOMMY, I WENT POO-POO!!!" and as i attempted to quiet him, he repeated himself at a louder volume just in case he was not heard by everyone in the room. gotta love toddlers and the potty! :)

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

"Good job" Mama! Just the other night Boo announced to a whole restaurant that he "has gas."