Saturday, April 19, 2008

Catching Up

I have been such the delinquent blogger this week and there's really no reason for it. It's not like I haven't had the time after the kids are in bed. I guess I'm just too tired to come upstairs and get on the computer. So here's what we've been up to.

K had a field trip to a local TV station to learn about the weather and news reporting. It was really cool. Each child got to stand in front of the green screen, pretend to do the weather, and see themselves on TV. Very cool. Except that K didn't want to do it when it was her turn and then decided, at the very last second that she did but it was too late. Bummer.

Ballet pictures were Friday afternoon and the girls were so excited to get into their costumes. They both looked so cute. K's dress is a princess dress and she looks so beautiful in it; so grown up. They did not want to take them off when we got home. They do like to play dress-up!

H is into anything and everything these days. S gave him a hard-boiled egg this morning. Check out the picture below for how that went over.

I hope all of you are doing well and I promise to be back with more pictures very soon!
K, practicing her ballerina twirls...

L trying to open her eyes in the bright sun so I could get a good picture...

L walking away from me because she wanted to have her picture taken by herself and not with K. K smiled sweetly.

H getting egg all over himself. He did get a bath right after this!

1 comment:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

It doesn't seem long ago that we were the ones getting to put on our ballet costumes for picture day. Remember, Mrs. B would only let us put them on for photos until after we had danced in the recital?! I never wanted to take mine off either.