Tuesday, April 1, 2008

H is 11 Months Old!

I think I'm still shocked by the fact that H will be one year old in a month, that I'll be baking a birthday cake for him and we'll have those wonderful cake-all-over-the-place-pictures. This past month with H has been fun and infuriating all at once. Since the last post he has taken off in crawling, getting into anything and everything (as evidenced by this post). He's also gotten in two teeth and has two more that are going to break through any day now. He's pretty much done with baby food and has learned how to shake his head "no." Among his favorites are yogurt. macaroni & cheese, and chicken. He's also started pulling up on furniture which is quite frightening to his mama.

One thing I'm really enjoying is watching his personality flourish. He is such a sweet boy. He loves to be with people and will follow me, his Daddy or his sisters anywhere we go. He's laughing more and really learning to explore every inch of his environment. However, he's still very laid back and can sit still, taking in everything around him. I know he gets that trait from his father.
We'll see you next month for his first birthday celebration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so handsome...spittin image of his daddy!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I love that photo! He is darling.