Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Preview

I took several photos of the kids today trying to get a good one for our Christmas card. I did get a good one but I'll post that one after the cards go out. In the mean time, I thought I'd share this one because it's just too sweet to share. Plus, there's a story behind it.

When I was pregnant with H, I really wanted to get a couple of "belly" shots since it was to be my last pregnancy. One shot I really wanted was of the girls kissing my tummy to be followed up after H was born with one of them kissing him. Well, the belly shot never happened but the follow-up did. Plus, I got to fool around with my new editing software, playing with the black and white feature. It was so fun!





1 comment:

Beth said...

THIS is priceless. Love this photo and the story and also the 7 month post about H. So sweet.