Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 100th Post!

For my 100th post, I thought I would try to do something fun. My idea was to think of something fun or special that happened in each month of 2007. Some of them were easier than others since most of the summer was a blur of hospitals and a new baby.


My List of Thanksgiving for 2007
  • January - we found out that baby #3 would be a boy; quite a change from our two girls!
  • February - S and I celebrated 6 years of marriage and had a wonderful, child-free weekend away, courtesy of Gran
  • March - we made our last trip to visit Nana, Papa, and PJ before H was born
  • April - got the nursery ready for a boy (even though he wasn't due until June, I was nesting like, well, an expectant mother)
  • May - H was born
  • June - the girls took their first trip away from home without their parents (they spent a week with Nana, Papa, and PJ)
  • July - K turned 5 and had her first big birthday party; L turned 3
  • August - K started Kindergarten and L went to school for the very first time
  • September - my best friend visited for some girl time
  • October - visits from all the grandparents
  • November - my birthday!
  • December - Christmas with the attack of the brined turkey

I hope that you will find this list both humorous and sweet. 2007 has been quite a year, including 3, yes 3, ER visits for me, and my very first ride in an ambulance. It's a shame I don't remember most of the ride. I'm so thankful for all I've been given. We are very blessed!

4 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Yea for 100! And, Happy New Year -- here's hoping that 2008 isn't nearly as exciting for you as 2007 has been!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, ps - my mom has asked if she can have my 3 "older kids" (haha) for a week or so after our baby is born next Summer. I see you did this. Would you recommend it, or is that simply a stupid no-brainer?! haha!

Anonymous said...

thanks for including me in your highlights :-) you had an eventful year. hope it's more of the same minus the 3 trips to the ER.