Friday, December 21, 2007

A Favorites List

I thought, with Christmas just 4 days away, I would post my 10 favorite Christmas songs. Not that any of you really care but I thought it would be fun to share the songs I like to listen to the most when the season rolls around. I do have an unwritten rule that I will not listen to any Christmas music until December 1. That way I don't get tired of all of the songs before Christmas actually gets here. I also tend to decorate my house much later than most people for a similar reason. So, without further ado, here are my 10 favorite Christmas songs (in no particular order):
  1. Behold the Lamb of God - Andrew Peterson
  2. Gloria - MercyMe
  3. No Eye Has Seen - Michael W. Smith
  4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Amy Grant
  5. Welcome to Our World - Chris Rice
  6. Labor of Love - Jill Phillips and Andrew Peterson
  7. It Must've Been Ol' Santa Claus - Harry Connick, Jr.
  8. Silent Night - Sarah McLachlan
  9. Christmas Lullaby - Amy Grant
  10. A Baby Like You - John Denver

Sorry, S, but Christmas in Hollis by RunDMC fell short this year.

No comments: