My List of Thanksgiving for 2007
- January - we found out that baby #3 would be a boy; quite a change from our two girls!
- February - S and I celebrated 6 years of marriage and had a wonderful, child-free weekend away, courtesy of Gran
- March - we made our last trip to visit Nana, Papa, and PJ before H was born
- April - got the nursery ready for a boy (even though he wasn't due until June, I was nesting like, well, an expectant mother)
- May - H was born
- June - the girls took their first trip away from home without their parents (they spent a week with Nana, Papa, and PJ)
- July - K turned 5 and had her first big birthday party; L turned 3
- August - K started Kindergarten and L went to school for the very first time
- September - my best friend visited for some girl time
- October - visits from all the grandparents
- November - my birthday!
- December - Christmas with the attack of the brined turkey
I hope that you will find this list both humorous and sweet. 2007 has been quite a year, including 3, yes 3, ER visits for me, and my very first ride in an ambulance. It's a shame I don't remember most of the ride. I'm so thankful for all I've been given. We are very blessed!