Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fun at Home





My children are my usual photo subjects and this post is no exception. My mom gave H these pajamas and I thought they were so cute; I couldn't wait for him to be big enough to fit into them. I thought they were huge and that it would be Christmas before they fit him. They fit just fine now!

I realize that most of the pictures on my blog are of L and H because I tend to take the pictures in the morning when K and L are at school. Since L is home with us two days a week, she gets her picture taken, too. I'll try to get more pics of K up soon.

As I write this, H is in his rocker chair and chatting up a storm. He's just started this in the last week or so. Not that he wasn't talking earlier but this is almost non-stop. He just chatters!

No comments: