Wednesday, October 3, 2007

H is Five Months Old!

I'm really having a hard time believing that he's already five months old. This is going by way too fast. He's such a fun baby right now, very easy going, only complaining when there are real issues, i.e., hunger, dirty diaper, etc. It's hard to get him to smile for the camera so you'll just have to trust me that he really does smile a bunch, especially for his sisters. I'm also learning that a major difference between boys and girls is the amount of despair involved when there is both hunger and sleepiness. It's not a good combo for anyone, really, but the boy must have his food and his sleep. There's no doubt about that.
I have no idea how much he weighs right now but I know he's put on a little bit since the last time we were at the doctor's. He has finally outgrown his 3-month clothing and is on to bigger and better things. And he is beginning to enjoy his excer-saucer, thanks to some wonderful friends. I didn't have one for the girls and didn't really want to buy one for just one child. Thanks Kristie and Karina, for letting us borrow yours. It's a huge help. His favorite part is the mirror!


Finally, a smile!

No comments: