Wednesday, October 17, 2007

H is Getting Big!

When our screen saver comes on, it is a montage/slideshow of all the pictures stored on our computer. As you may have guessed, most of them are of our kids although some are very random. For example, I have a picture of a bumper sticker that was produced after the 2005 Auburn/Alabama game that reads, "HONK IF YOU SACKED BRODIE" in reference to the umpteen times the former Alabama quarterback landed on his behind in said game. It was funny.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with football or random pictures. Well, it sort of has to do with random pictures. Anyway, one of the pictures I saw was this one when H was brand new and had only been home from the hospital less than two weeks. He probably weighed about 6 pounds. He was so tiny! I remember his very skinny legs as he had almost no fat on his body.





Fast forward to this picture I took this weekend. He is a chunk! I have no idea how much he weighs but I can tell you that he is still nursing and is not yet on any solids. He is a growing boy.

Just look at those double chins! It is amazing to see how well he is doing despite all the issues surrounding his birth. I am so thankful for our little man!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm loving reading your blog...enjoyed the last three posts after your "weekend" post. Our Cowgirl was also little at birth (though not as little as H, I think)...they get big so fast!!