Monday, October 29, 2007

Of Naptime and Camera-Forgetting

We just got home from a pumpkin carving party which was completely fun. However, I forgot the camera. This seems to be a recurring theme in my life. The party was fun although I didn't bring a pumpkin with us to carve. Why would I bother with a silly thing like that? It really all has to do with my forgetfulness in purchasing one sans children yesterday and my unwillingness to purchase one with all three in tow. Somehow, it just wasn't something I wanted to do. Oh well. Fortunately, my friend had an extra and even carved it for us. She said it was a gift for H's first Halloween.
Since I don't have any pictures from the party, I thought I would post this one I took of L after "nap time" today. I told the girls they had to stay in their room and be quiet or we wouldn't go to the party. Well, they stayed quiet but there was no napping involved in nap time. This is the outfit L had on when she came out of her room, complete with a bathing suit that is two sizes too small and her favorite stuffed frog.


Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments: