Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband a very happy birthday. We have lots of fun things planned today, including lunch out with his parents and dinner at home, one that he requests nearly every year: Coney Islands (Cincinnati chili with hot dogs) and sour cream pound cake with thin egg custard. (Hey, it's only your birthday once a year so you might as well splurge.)

S is such a great father to our children. I love seeing him interact with them, play with them, comfort them and love them. He provides something for all of them that I clearly can not. He does his best to make good out of bad, to help around the house whenever he can and makes me laugh on a daily basis. I smile when I'm around him and I'm sad when he's not here.

So here's wishing you a wonderful birthday, Hubby!

(Pray for him as he's got a cold. And if you haven't watched this video, you simply must do so right now.)

No comments: