Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New to the Sidebar

You'll notice on my sidebar that I have a new item over there called "Mama's Book Shelf." I have listed the books that I am currently reading. Yes, there are several books over there as I have started many and finished none. I have at least two others that could have made the list but seeing as I haven't picked them up and so much as read the first sentence, I didn't think they earned a spot on my coveted list. They are listed in alphabetical order, not in order of ones I hope to finish first. I have many different interests, as you can see, and I hope to take some time in the next few weeks to finish at least one of these books.

As I finish each book, I plan to blog about it, share my thoughts and feelings on it and whether or not I recommend it. Honestly, I don't know how far this will go but I do know that I love to read and hope that I can find time in all the craziness of everyday life to sit and read, even if it's only 10 minutes at the end of the day.

No comments: